120 Rose St, Blackall
The Iconic Big Red Skin Buying Service Assets are for sale, in Blackall, QLD. The level parcel of land consists of 2,023sqm on an attractive corner block.
The features include:
• 20m x 14m steel shed with concrete flooring, lighting, toilet, washbasin in excellent condition
• Steel framing to support two containers above ground
• Cemented wash bay area for vehicles
• 6m x 6m steel shed with concrete flooring, lighting and power inside and out
• 6 m X 3m steed shed with concrete flooring
The level block comes with a large area of hard-stand surface.
The electrical wiring is set up to power two refrigerated containers and other industrial purposes within the sheds.
The parcel of land and the buildings are located in a prime position and would suit a variety of industrial uses.
The owner’s residence across the road and another steel building on three titles beside is also for sale.
Sale Price: Now $230,000
vehicle wash bay