2 Gidyea St, Blackall
The property is located in a quiet part of town. The location is perfect for schooling and being able to enjoy the large and relaxing aquatic centre with the family.
If you like casual entertaining, this is the property for you with a large deck upstairs plus the cemented area underneath the house which gives you choices of where to entertain your friends and family.
The house comes with a large block size and is securely fenced for a horse to be grazed.
2 Gidyea Street has the following attractive features:
- Large kitchen – dining room area
- Open plan – great space utilisation
- Large lounge leading out to an attractive and relaxing deck /veranda
- Great for entertaining
- Three bedrooms
- Large bathroom area
- A large evaporate unit operating throughout the house
- Cemented downstairs – plenty of uses
- Large block – well fenced
- Garden shed
The town of Blackall has many features to make it home for you. Just to name a few:
- Twice weekly Qantas Link flights from Brisbane and return
- A new Blackall Hospital
- Good Schooling
- A beautiful aquatic centre
- Tourist attractions
- Two supermarkets
For Sale – $235,000
For further information and or arrange an inspection, please contact the selling agent – David Hardie Real Estate anytime on 0427 575 974