24 Bedford Street, Blackall
The house is modern and designed for a growing family. It comes with plenty of space and light. The location of the property is favourable being in a quiet part of town and walking distance to St Joey’s Primary School.
This property and the one next door for sale would be ideal to combine into an investment portfolio and pick up the weekly rent.
The home has the following great features:
- Four bedrooms with plenty of light
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- A very large lounge room
- Office and or Study area
- Two bathrooms and two toilets
- Air conditioning and fans throughout
- Front and back verandas for entertaining/ relaxing
- Large back yard-well fenced
- Low maintenance
- Rented to a strong tenant
This home comes with many essential features which make this house desirable to purchase now. With interest rates being low this is a great time to make this property, yours.
So, please do not hesitate to call me on 0427575974 to inspect anytime. including the weekends.
Selling Price $240,000
- air conditioning
- ceiling fans
- entertaining area