25 Orchid St, Blackall
This house at 25 Orchid Street is nicely situated in a quiet part of town and has that little bit of old world charm attached. The size of the block is 2,583sqm with a gentle slope.
It is very well presented and has charter to go with it. The house would suit a growing family with plenty of area for the children to run around.
The home ticks all the boxes and comes with the following features:
- Three Bedrooms – two with carpet and one with polished floors
- A neat kitchen with plenty of light streaming through
- Separate dining room
- High pressed tin ceilings
- Large lounge room with timber flooring
- Large water based Evaporative system in place
- A mix of fans and a/c units installed
- A large hallway capturing those summer breezes
- L-shaped enclosed veranda
- Wool insulation
- Solar Panel – 2KW – no power bills here
- Renewed metal stumps
- Electrical wiring renewed
- Cemented outdoor patio 16m x 5m
- Cemented workshop with power – 15m x 12 m
- Garden Shed
The garden and lawn are very well maintained with a magnificent Bottle Tree providing shade.
The town of Blackall has many features to make it home for you.
Just to name a few:
- Twice weekly Qantas Link flights from Brisbane and return
- A new Blackall Hospital
- Good schooling
- A beautiful Aquatic Centre
- Tourist attractions
- Two Supermarkets.
I have much pleasure in presenting this family home to the market place.
For Sale – $185,000
For further information and or arrange an inspection, please contact the selling agent – David Hardie Real Estate anytime on 0427 575 974.