43 Galah St, Longreach
This perfect family home is situated in a quiet part of town, on a lot size of 1242sqm. This could be your next home or an investment with strong rental returns.
The house is presently rented so that’s income flowing in straight away!
Alternatively, renovations could be carried out for a capital gain.
The town of Longreach is growing, resulting in a strong demand for rental accommodation and employment opportunities.
The home has the following quality features:
- 4 bedrooms
- Plenty of light throughout the house
- Adequate cupboard space in each bedroom
- Bathroom – Shower Unit with toilet
- Second toilet
- Hallway has built in cupboards
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- Large lounge
- Downstairs – laundry and additional lounge area
- Patio at the front and back of house
- A mix of fans, evaporate system and a/c units installed
- Great size back yard – fully fenced
- Large Garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- A 2 bay colorbond shed – with roller doors -very handy
- The back part of the lot backs onto Magpie lane – an access advantage
- Single car port in front of house.
rain water tank