59 Garden St, Blackall
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Cars: 1
SOLD for $230,000!
The family home, set in a leafy part of Garden Street, is one of character and well cared for. The position of the residence is everything. Position, position and position is the mantra here. You are in walking distance to Lady Gary Preschool, the State School and the main street. Also we have the St Joeys educational facilities available to parents as well. The town of Blackall has many progressive features. The new Blackall Hospital costing $21 million will be opened in November 2020. Qantas will be flying to Blackall three times a week beginning in mid- November.
There are popular cultural and sporting activities held throughout the year. These happenings are well-liked with the locals and visitors. The variety of enjoyable actives makes Blackall a liveable place to make home. The property lends itself to a great investment opportunity as well. If you are looking for an investment property, this could be the one.
In addition, the owner is offering an “L” shape block (Barcoo Steel) connecting the back portion of the house lot. The block comes with a handy shed with power.
The total area of the two blocks is 4,187 sqm.
The home comes with these attractive features:
– New kitchen benches and cupboards
– Polished timber flooring- variety of timbers
– Three bedrooms with a/c units
– Large Built-in Cupboards in each bedroom
– Great lounge room with space and high ceilings
– Shower, toilet, vanity basin and cupboards
– Good size laundry and second toilet
– Inviting downstairs open plan entertaining area – a real surprise
– 6.5KW Solar System installed
– Generous size garden sheds
– Well fenced on three sides
– Thoughtful outdoor lighting
– Pop-up sprinklers and automatic watering system in place
– Established trees with an easy-care garden to enjoy
– Additional block of land- “L” shaped – 10mx11m shed with power – great asset – additional area – plenty of uses
The present owners have made their home one for relaxation and enjoyment. The home set in a lovely garden environment and capturing those summer breezes makes this a delightful residence to own.
The asking price for the family home with the additional area gives the new owners an unlimited opportunity to purchase and make it their own.