68-72 Shamrock St, Blackall
FOR SALE: $299,000 Neg.
The property has redevelopment potential written all over. With an extreme shortage of short and long term accommodation within this region the large block of 5,071sqm would be perfect to redevelop into accommodation.
Blackall has all the amenities to make a perfect stop over. Be it a tourist, tradie, contractor or a visitor to our town, accommodation is limited and in strong demand.
It has location, location and location to come with it a 35 meter frontage to the busy Lands borough Highway.
Presently it is being used as a freehold commercial investment.
The features include:
- Excellent exposure
- The landlord pays rates and insurance outgoings
- Cheap rent available
- One shop front already leased and another leased behind
- Two shop fronts still available for lease – 230sqm & 280sqm
- Available shed space at back of building for renting
- Large rectangle block of 5,071 sqm
- Can be used for many uses with a good lay out
- Large parking area at the rear – 15 cars and trucks
- Out of flood level
The building with its excellent highway frontage is available for sale and or can be leased with a very competitive rent payable.
Please contact the selling agent David Hardie Real Estate anytime on 0427 575 974 to discuss your requirements
Sale Price: $299,000
shop front display