“Eastcott Park” – 134 Suttons Road, Blackall
Eastcott Park is For Sale!
House and 10 acre land package, or investment, is now available at 134 Suttons Rd, Blackall.
This opportunity only comes once being situated 5km from the progressive town of Blackall. The position is perfect for the busy family. What’s more, if you are a horse enthusiast, you need to be looking over this property.
You can work in town and come home, enjoy a relaxing lifestyle, whilst collecting additional sources of income from renting accommodation and running livestock on the property.
Qantas flies twice a week to Blackall from Brisbane. The town has a new $20 million hospital, good schools and a safe place to bring up the kids
The property has the following appealing features:
– 10 acres of sweet mitchell and buffel grass country
– 3 separate titles
– Secure town water supply
– 6 bedroom home, high-set with an extensive cooling system and ceiling fans throughout
– Two bathrooms and toilets
– Cemented downstair space offering easy entertaining for family and guests
– The downstair area has the potential to be enclosed for additional living
– 5 bay colour bond shed-2 cemented lockup bays- power connected
– 3 bay colour bond shed with cemented flooring
– Garden shed
– Additional Rental Income
– Extra 2 Bedroom cabin-plus a 5 bedroom donga – fully air-conditioned with power – can be rented out
Lot Size: 10 acres (next door block available as well). Click here.
If you are looking for a great place to live work and enjoy and or hold this as an investment, Eastcott Park, Blackall is the place to buy.
Price: $450,000 (or buy the full property of 320 acres)
If you would like further particulars, please contact the selling agent, David Hardie Real Estate on 0427 575 974 any time and or arrange for an inspection.