Landsborough Lodge Motel, Barcaldine
The Landsborough Lodge Motel with its excellent exposure is situated in Barcaldine approximately 600 klms west of Rockhampton, where the Landsborough and Capricorn Highway meet.
The community is strong and has that wonderful country spirit about it. The town attracts all types of travellers throughout the year requiring accommodation.
The Motel is very presented, well maintained and profitable.
The Motel has these quality features:
– 20 Motel rooms with various configurations
– Three cabins
– The motel rooms continually updated
– Computerised Booking System
– Financial Figures available
– Managers Residence in the centre of complex
– The popular Turf and Surf restaurant- licenced- open to the public as well.
– Off street parking is available for coaches and large vehicles
– Pet Friendly
In the coming months, the accommodation bookings for the motel look very positive .There are several large events happening in town including the popular Labour Day Weekend celebrations in May, Westech in September taking over the Barcaldine Show grounds and the popular coach tours.
The motel would suit a couple or family who would like to move into the Accommodation industry There is plenty of potential to increase profits.
The asking Price is $480,000
Please call the selling agent – David Hardie on 0427575974 anytime to obtain more details and or arrange an inspection.