Landsborough Lodge Motel, Barcaldine
MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION!
Now $300,000 WIWO
LEASE FOR SALE – OWNER NEEDS IT SOLD NOW
The Landsborough Motel with its excellent exposure is situated in Barcaldine approximately 600 klms west of Rockhampton, where the Landsborough and Capricorn Highway meet.
The community is strong and has that wonderful country spirit about it. The town attracts all types of travellers throughout the year requiring accommodation.
The Motel is very well presented, well maintained and profitable.
The Motel has these quality features:
– 20 Motel rooms with various configurations
– Three cabins
– The motel rooms continually updated
– Computerised Booking System
– Financial Figures available
– Managers Residence in the centre of complex
– The popular Turf and Surf restaurant- licensed- open to the public as well.
– Off street parking is available for coaches and large vehicles
– Pet Friendly
Presently the lease still has 11 years to run.
The owner of the Motel is willing to sign a new 25 year lease with the new tenant.
The motel would suit a couple or family who would like to move into the Accommodation industry There is plenty of potential to increase profits.
The asking price was $480,000 but the owner has slashed this to an incredible deal at $300,000 (lease only).
Please call the selling agent David Hardie on 0427 575 974 anytime to obtain more details and/or arrange an inspection.