The Shakespeare Hotel, Barcaldine
Freehold Land & Investment Opportunity
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
The iconic Shakespeare Hotel in Barcaldine, situated on the busy Capricorn Highway, is for sale as an investment.
Now is the time to secure your part of Queensland’s history.
This pub is a favourite with locals and the many travellers that come through this Central Queensland town.
The Shakespeare Hotel is well equipped with 8 pokie machines, a public bar, Keno, an inviting lounge and dining room and a spacious beer garden. In addition there is a bottle shop and an outdoor dining licence.
The Hotel comes with 18 budget style rooms, 2 self-contained motel rooms plus plenty of room for the Licensee and even staff to be accommodated.
The coming year should be rewarding with an increase in demand for accommodation, food and drinks, whilst tapping into the tourist dollar which is fast returning to Queensland.
Lease details for the Tenant:
- Commencing March 2019 for 5 years with 3 x 5 year options
- Rent Payable to March 2021 = $62,000 P A
- Rent Payable March 2021 to March 2022 = $75,000
- Tenant pays all outgoings
- CPI increases annually
This pub’s features include:
- Public Bar
- Bottle Shop
- Takeaway Licence
- 8 Pokie Machines
- 18 budget rooms, 2 self-contained rooms + Manager and Staff Qtrs.
- Outdoor dining licence and Beer Garden
- Situated in the middle of Town
- Highly visible/Excellent exposure
- Two Street Frontage
- Opposite the Tree of Knowledge
For more information on this celebrated hotel, please call David on 0427 575 974