Tambo Tavern Hotel Motel, Tambo
The well-known freehold Tambo Tavern Hotel Motel is for sale and now looking for new owners. The Hotel-Motel has a perfect location with the premises located in the middle of town, on the busy Landsborough Highway – it has excellent exposure.
Tambo is the oldest town in the Central West of Queensland and has and attractive tourist trade combined with a strong local economy. Plus it is the home of the successful Tambo Teddies.
With this property and business, you’re receiving…
- Two level parcels of land – plenty of room for additional accommodation
- A large & friendly public bar that is popular with the locals and tourists
- Operating Hours 10 am-12 midnight – 7 days a week
- 5 self-contained units – all air conditioned – popular stop over for tourists
- Commercial grade kitchen with commercial grade dishwasher and glasswasher – averaging forty meals a night plus take away
- Dining room with licensed footpath dining
- Attractive garden setting for outdoor functions, weddings etc.
- Two cold rooms and storage shed
- Pool table and juke box
- Sizeable bottle shop trade across the counter
- White mouse art and artefact display – very polular with tourists
- 75 Solar panels installed with massive power bill savings
- On site attractive two bedroom manager’s residence
- Easily Managed
The Tambo Tavern Hotel Motel has everything going for it!
Please contact David Hardie anytime on 0427 575 974 to obtain further information and/or to organise an inspection.
For Sale: $995,000