The Winton Hotel, Winton
Sale Price: P.O.A.
Renovations are being done to the 10 accommodation rooms, for added value
The Winton Hotel which is very well supported by the locals, tourists and visitors over many years of trading and now is for Sale. The Hotel comes with an excellent reputation. The owners now wish to retire after 21 years of successful operation. This is a one-off opportunity for the astute buyer.
The town of Winton is rich in history. The town is the birthplace of QANTAS and, the home of Waltzing Matilda. In addition, the town hosts the magnificent Dinosaurs displays, the Opal Festival and Movie production facilities.
All these attractions plus more, makes Winton the place to visit in 2021.
The Hotel has the following engaging features making this a successful business:
- Large friendly public bar area
- Six new ‘ticket-in, ticket-out’ pokie machines
- Keno available
- Gaming Room
- Licensed outdoor dining area for 40 people
- Outdoor grass beer garden – very popular
- Easy accessible drive through bottle shop –well stocked
- Commercial grade kitchen-excellent TripAdvisor reviews
- Dining room
- 160 meals a night can be served
- Three Cold Rooms
- Storage areas
- Recently installed 35 kw Solar System-Cost – $50,000 included in sale
- Renovations are being done to the 10 accommodation rooms for added value
- The Hotel has been recently painted and building maintenance is of a high standard.
- Financial figures are available to genuine buyers – 23% NET RETURN!
The new owners have an attractive financial opportunity to purchase this hotel business and settle in before taking advantage of the increased tourist and visitors numbers, coming to Winton in 2021.
Sale Price: P.O.A.
The Winton Hotel is located on the corner of Werna and Cook Streets in Winton, in Queensland.
Please contact David Hardie Real Estate on 0427 575 974 for further information.