Tim’s Workshop, Blackall
BUSINESS FOR SALE!
(Land and Buildings not include)
Tim’s Workshop has been operating successfully for a number of years providing mechanical services to a wide and diverse customer base. There is not a job what can be described as to small and or too big for this business to handle.
If you are a mechanic and wishing to grow your business, this is the one for you.
The business has the following attractive features:
- Excellent exposure to Rose and Salvia Streets
- Increase traffic movement with a new bypass starting in March 2021
- 3,566 sqm level block
- Variety of mechanical repairs carried out
- Approved Inspection Station (RWC&COI)
- Air-conditioning repairs
- Dual access to block
- Large and diverse loyal customer base
- Servicing fleet vehicles including Queensland Government vehicles, Ergon (small fleet vehicles), the Blackall Nursing Home and various livestock agents vehicles just to name a few
- Two hoists, large air compressor, forklift and car trailer
- Large inventory of tools and electronic equipment
- Large list of stock including oils, filter and batteries
- New 12 month lease signed
- Sold as a WIWO basis
Tim’s Workshop has the right features to make it an attractive business to investment in. The exposure is second to none plus the customer base to work with provides the new owners a great start in the business.
Address is 1 Rose St, Blackall QLD 4472
For further particulars and or arrange an inspection; please call David Hardie Real Estate on 0427 575 974 any time.
SALE PRICE: $200,000