Great Hotel/Motel Near Noosa
This freehold Hotel/Motel is now for sale!
Located 1.5 hours drive west of popular Noosa (QLD), this hotel-motel is situated in the middle of the town’s CBD with full gambling facilities available. With its friendly bustling township, great mix of shops including a pharmacy, bank, cafes and an art gallery, this could be a great investment.
The hotel-motel is supported by a strong and diverse agricultural industry, plus travellers through the region.
The town is also home to the South Burnett Timber Industry Museum and a Heritage Museum. The strong tourism trade plays a big part in this town and it draws tourists from all over Australia, with ever increasing visitor numbers.
The Key Features of this property are:
– 2,419 sqm lot with room for expansion of accommodation
– 6 Pokie machines producing excellent returns – monthly figures available
– Keno and TAB services available
– Opening hours are 10 am to 12 midnight – everyday
– A roomy public bar
– A highly visible bottle shop from the main street with easy access for cars and pedestrians
– Increasing weekend tourist trade from the popular recreational Rail Trail
– Dining Room for sixty patrons
– Commercial grade kitchen
– Security cameras installed
– Extra Storage rooms
– 8 air-conditioned motel units
– Laundry facilities
– Comfortable two-bedroom managers accommodation
– Low cost fire and comprehensive insurance premium
– Supporting many local events
– Up to date financial figures available
– Easy management
This business comes with unlimited opportunities to tap into. The business also has a strong cash flow supported by gambling revenue received each month, making this an opportunity to take this to the next level. The present owners are serious about selling.
FOR SALE: $975,000 (freehold land and business).
Please contact David Hardie Real Estate on 0427 575 974 for further information on this versatile block of land and building package