Warana Hotel Motel, Wondai
This freehold Hotel/Motel is now for sale!
Located at 42 MacKenzie St, the Warana Hotel-Motel is located in the middle of the CBD of Wondai with full gambling facilities available. The town is 160km inland from popular Noosa and with its friendly bustling township, great mix of shops including a pharmacy, bank, cafes and an art gallery, this could be a great investment.
The Warana Hotel is supported by a strong and diverse agricultural industry, plus travellers through the region.
The town is also home to the South Burnett Timber Industry Museum and the Wondai Heritage Museum. The strong tourism trade plays a big part in Wondai and the town draws tourists from all over Australia, with ever increasing visitor numbers.
The Key Features of this property are:
– 2,419 sqm lot with room for expansion of accommodation
– 6 Pokie machines producing excellent returns – monthly figures available
– Keno and TAB services available
– Opening hours are 10 am to 12 midnight – everyday
– A roomy public bar
– A highly visible bottle shop from the main street with easy access for cars and pedestrians
– Increasing weekend tourist trade from the popular recreational Rail Trail
– Dining Room for sixty patrons
– Commercial grade kitchen
– Security cameras installed
– Extra Storage rooms
– 8 air-conditioned motel units
– Laundry facilities
– Comfortable two-bedroom managers accommodation
– Low cost fire and comprehensive insurance premium
– Supporting many local events
– Up to date financial figures available
– Easy management
The Warana Hotel Motel business comes with unlimited opportunities to tap into. The business also has a strong cash flow supported by gambling revenue received each month, making this an opportunity to take this to the next level. The present owners are serious about selling.
FOR SALE: $975,000 (freehold land and business).
Please contact David Hardie Real Estate on 0427 575 974 for further information on this versatile block of land and building package